Lady Gaga: ARTPOP

Comentarios

• Absolutely. I have been fascinated watching her interviews this era. There's alot of talk of "im the artist" , "i created myself", " i was never a marketing plan", just all self-entitled deluded garbage. She was just as marketed as any image driven top 40 pop star. Even someone like Madonna was heaps marketed and image driven but that is all part of her brilliance. Having her finger on whats coming next, being a good businesswoman, knowing the right people to work with etc.I find it hard to believe that she created her "Image" when it only started to get boring+messy once she fired her initial team. Does she not think we can connect the dots?
  • ^ A esta que le pasa esta noche? si la luna de sangre fue hace días.
  • Le pasa que tiene una viiiida de miiiierda
  • She's a freak of nature. You're right, her body proportions are off.

Last night David Letterman had a repeat of the show where Gaga showed up in that skimpy outfit to invite the audience to her show at Roseland Ballroom. She looked ridiculous with her big ass hanging out of that thing she was wearing and that manly walk on those horrible platform shoes. What the hell was that? She looked like Miss Piggy after a long Halloween night in West Hollywood.
  • It wouldnt surprise me if she puts cigarettes out on herself as punishment or gets Taylor to do it after he does her.

Because she's into S&M and getting ready for her Erotica era. Wait! maybe it's from all that hard choreography she's been put through for her next show.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yo creo que está haciendo una essay para la escuela de idiomas.
  • Solo hay una cosa que está más out que ser fan de Lady Gaga, ser hater de Lady Gaga. Es como... seriusly?
  • edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eso ya es vintage y mola.
  • Todo lo Lady Gaga Madonna es tan has been.
  • Que destrozaita está de la cabeza la loca esta...peor que Rosa Benito colega.
  • Jo burricie,qué imaginación,qué salidas.....pareces Maruja Torres....
  • jajajajaja
  • Maruja tu coño retorcío.
  • Ay por dios, la luna llena que nos vuelve a todas locas. Lo que me estoy riendo esta noche.
  • De verdad que no entiendo la performance de este chico, pero bueno si el es feliz así.
  • edited April 2014
    jajajaj la manifestación es muy ^^^
  • edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Es que menuda pregunta.En las ingles Canesten.
  • @Asturcon esto qué clase de troll es?
  • ha salido ya el video?
  • Se está renderizando, tarda mucho.
  • Pero eso no lo hace la app?
  • Lo hace google cuando lo subes, ella lo subió hace unos meses y va por el 29%, igual se ha quedado trabado pero claro, le da pena reiniciarlo y perder el progreso.
  • Es que no han querido pasarse a la fibra óptica esa de jazztell y siguen con los 3mb de telefónica.
  • forzar cierre
  • Gaga has just released FOUR remixes of "G.U.Y." by Lovelife, Wayne G, KDrew, and Rami Samir Afuni. Listen now: http://bit.ly/GUYRemixes

Pero qué intenta??? Le poto en todos los remixes.
  • Qué barateces esos remix
  • Esos que son los encargados del paki de su barrio?
  • Y quien pota? Messi?
  • Me estoy imaginando ARTPOP: The remixes, con remezclas de: Pumpin Dolls, Fangoria, Wisin y Yandel, Kiko Rivera DJ...
  • Do what you want Electro Latino Remix (Feat Hector el Bambino)
  • ^ Pues oye si tiene que parecerse a No Sigue Modas yo compro. Mejor que los que ha sacado seguro que son.
  • edited April 2014
  • Cuantas veces hemos creído tocar fondo? Con Gaga el fondo NO EXISTE.
  • Se toca fondo al hablar de Wayne G, KDrew y Rami Samir Afuni.
  • Deben ser El Chuli, el Pai y El Cabra de allí.
  • En este hilo se tocó fondo hace taaaaaaaanto tiempo...