DIE ANTWOORD el hilo de Ninja y Yo-landi Vi$$er

124»

Comentarios

• que si me da envidia qué? ser murciana?
  • Si pues, lo digo de coña, claro está.
  • edited September 2016
  • ¿Qué te parece el disco de Die Antwoord?

Nunca los he soportado (44%, 75 Votos)
    Cuando lo suban a streaming os lo digo (26%, 45 Votos)
    Muy bien, me siguen haciendo gracia (20%, 34 Votos)
    Nueva decepción y van... (10%, 17 Votos)
    Votos totales: 171
  • ^

Cuanta inquina las gentes
  • Corto de Yolandi, va de ratas

• Vaya purria están hechos.

• En el concierto que dieron en el BBK de hace dos años me lo pasé en grande. El juego de la provocación y la búsqueda del escándalo tiene su gracia pero es verdad que hay veces en que yo creo que se les va de las manos y las drogas hacen mella en sus neuronas.

• A mi me parece que son gilipollas y mala gente, no es la primera vez que lo demuestran.

• Seguramente tengas razón, Kilgore, pero es que me parece todo tan pasado de vueltas, que siempre tiendo a pensar que es una pose, que la gente no puede ser así de verdad.

• Yo creo que para escupirle a la cara a alguien y luego ir a decir que te ha metido mano en los baños hay que ser un hijo de puta real 100% no fake.

• Ahora, el que lo iba grabando y no lo ha sacado en 7 años también muy bien.

• Estaban esperando a que no hubiera noticias

• Ese iba de risis ese día, y se ha callado todo este tiempo hasta que le han hecho alguna a él.

• Al parecer es un camarografo que trabajó para ellos por varios años y quiso hacer un documental con mucho material que recopiló a través en todo ese tiempo. Desde este año ha tenido roses con Yolandi y Ninja y su equipo legal retrajo su proyecto, al parecer al punto en que ha subido su material a Youtube.

• Pos tal cual lo de @kil

• edited August 2019

Y eso que no han visto el caso de Zheani Sparkes ufff...

:flushed:

• Ya hay dos festivales que los han retirado de su cartel. Sin embargo la noticia aun no se extiende, no entiendo porqué

• Porque él nivel de relevancia que tienen ahora no es él de 2012

• totalmente

• Ninja speaking.

In relation to the“hate crime” video in Adeliaide filmed by our ex-cameraman Ben Crossman:

Ben has cleverly edited this video clip to make it seem like me and ¥o-landi commited a hate crime towards a person because they are gay. However Ben beat up the guy from Hercules himself while filming this same video clip.

This was just a fight with someone who fucked with us. Not a hate crime.

This fight had nothing to with the fact that this guy was gay. We dont care about people’s sexual preference. Our DJ and best friend DJ HITEK is gay, and alot of people in our crew are gay.

But if a person (no matter what their sexual preference it) keeps harrassing us over and over, then physically harrasses ¥o-landi, there will obviously be repercussion.

Ben Crossman has been on a rampage to make us look bad in the media because we fired him years ago, for being mentally unstable, and malicious towards our family.

Here is what happened during our Australian tour that lead up to the incident in Adelaide:

While Die Antwoord were on tour in Australia (8 years ago) during the Big Day Out festival, ¥o-landi and I were having breakfast at a hotel when some guy we did not know pulled up a chair at our table and said:
    “I need to speak with you guys.”

I told the guy,
    “We are having some private time.”

To which this guy replied:
    “Oh you are always having private time, aren’t you”
    then he walked off.

A minute later, the guy walked past us again and said to us :
    “You need to get slapped through the face with my dick,”
    and he walked off again, and sat down at a table nearby with a friend.

We asked around later if anyone knew who this person was, and we found out that he was a singer from some band called Hercules.

We were on tour with all the bands from Big Day Out for 7 shows, and everywhere we went, this guy kept stalking us and passing fucked up comments at us over and over.

At the end of the tour, during our final festival in Adelaide, the guy from Hercules followed ¥o-landi into the girls bathroom and wouldn’t let her out, and she had to physically push past him to get out of the bathroom. She then ran to me and (our camera man) Ben and told us what just happened. This is why we all got up and ran after this guy (which Ben has not included in his edit).

As I ran up to the guy from Hercules, he threw a drink at me and punched me so I hit him back, and he ran off.

Ben (our camera man) then chased the guy and got into a scuff with him. During this scuff Ben punched the guy from Hercules in the face. The guy then ran away screaming for security to arrest us.

In the heat of the moment I quickly told ¥o-landi to be as dramatic as possible about what happened so that we wouldn’t be detained for this guys bullshit story he was busy spinning to security.

The festival asked us if we wanted to press charges against the guy and we said no, as the incident was now over.

At the end of the day we are kind people with good hearts who make surreal art and hardcore rap music. We dont look for trouble, and we believe in love, respect and equality. But if you fuck with us, we gonna pull up.

• ^ "Tenenos muchos amigos gays". En 2019... Manda huevos..

• Me encanta como los festivales toman partido por una pelea de hace 7 años ignorando la versión del Grupo, que dudo que toda la movida tuviera lugar sin alguna provocación (salvo que estuvieran drogados hasta las trancas , que todo es posible )

• edited August 2019

Repe

• edited September 2022

Ahora me ha dado por volver a buscar información del grupo, que desde el tema del vídeo del escupitajo, no había vuelto a saber nada más y de repente, en la descripción del grupo en wikipedia, veo esto:

En 2022, el hijo adoptivo de Ninja y Yolandi, Gabriel "Tokkie" du Preez, los acusó de malos tratos, agresión sexual y esclavitud contra él y su hermana Meisie en un video publicado en Youtube.

Qué mal, no?